Monday, November 24, 2003


Two weeks to the Festival! I think we can make everything pull together by then. Rain still remains a big concern. Used to be it didn't rain in December. Now we get typhoons even during Christmas. There's a HUGE typhoon coming even now. Should be here in a couple of days. I'll be staying at Leinil's tomorrow night to blast through an issue of Superman. It should be fun. Ryan Orosco will be joining us, as well as Augy and Ed Tadeo. We'll be watching Ed's DVD of Two Towers extended edition. Or rather I'd just listen to it as I ink. I hope the weather won't be TOO bad when I go home.

Siglo, the comics anthology I did a 10 pager for, will be released next month! Honestly, I can't wait. I've seen some of the work that the other guys did and they look really cool. I'm amazed at the speed in which this book was put together. It took just over two months of to do a hundred page book.