Monday, February 19, 2001


COOL COMICS This Week!

After a long time, I bought a bunch of comics again last week! They include 2 issues of HULK SMASH by written by Garth Ennis, Action Comics #775, Xmen #110 and a TPB of Batman: The Long Holloween by Loeb and Sale.

After enjoying The Authority for so long, believing that THIS is how superheroes should be, I read Action Comics #775 and DAMN! What a terrific story, a story worthy of Superman and just who he is, a story that reaffirms the ideals of truth and justice above all else. And it reaffirms my belief in the power of comics as well.

Hulk Smash was OK. Art suffered a bit in the 2nd issue, but overall, it's was just an OK story. I'm still reading The Long Holloween and it's shaping up to be one hell of a story. Loeb and Sale RULZ!!:)

I bought Xmen #110 just because I wanted to know how Leinil's art looks now. I want to get used to it again because I might be inking him later on. Plus, they killed Colossus! THE FOOLS! One of my favorite Xmen. The metal giant with a heart of gold and the soul of a poet and artist. What a perfect character. And they killed him. The FOOLS!