Tuesday, February 20, 2001


Stayed up reaaaallly late last night just drawing. I'm a little late. I guess I'll be up late again tonight. New Wave has been keeping me company. The Care. Lightning Seeds. Echo and The Bunnymen. Big Country. Modern English. I spend a lot of time reminiscing lately. Mostly of my college days back in the 80's. I miss my friends, the things we used to do, the places we used to go to. Staying up late reminds me of the time when we would stay up all night finishing plates. Well, plates in this context means architectural drawings on tracing paper. In school they're called "plates". At work they're called "Working Drawings". I've been digging up old pictures, scanning them and posting them at our batch's website.

Hey, I got the Tarzan Special Edition DVD today! Once I finish this gig I'm doing, I'm hunkering down to watch this!!