Friday, March 22, 2002


Well, I got the place at last. It looked like I wasn't going to get it, but it's a good thing it worked out for me. It's in a nice neighborhood, aside from the odd nutcase that hangs out on the corner, but it's OK. The place is probably has the same area as my room here in San Pablo, so it's fine. I'm going to be really living on my own for the first time, although I do remember living alone lots of times and I'm used to it. It's very near PWU so it works a lot for me. Not only am I near where we will be shooting Wasted, I'll literally be living in the area where The Yellow Shawl is set. So I've got LOTS of reference. I'll be trying to finish a whole bunch of Yellow Shawl art as well as a whole bunch of High Roads pages this week and during the entire Holy Week. I'll be moving to my new place after. Well, I'm excited! I miss living in Manila and I really don't mind moving back, bomb threats notwithstanding.

Once again, just for those who may be tuning in just now, I 'll be moving to Manila for around 2 to 3 months to work on several projects. I will be coming back to San Pablo during the weekends. I won't be bringing my computer with me so I won't be able to check my mail during the weekdays. Just hang on, keep on writing and I'll get back to you when I get home. :)