Monday, December 23, 2002


Last night was Gilbert Monsanto's wedding. I had inked him in HELLCOP for Avalon Studios and he's helped me filling the inks on many of the books I worked on. I lived with the guy for at least a couple of years at Whilce's studio. For some reason, he made me best man, which I find really flattering. Thanks man. I didn't realize you considered me in that way. It's a real honor.

It went great, there was a setback or two, but nothing serious. For the most part, it all went smoothly. My mind drifted to my own wedding a few days from now. Although mine won't be as grand as this one, I just hope nothing goes wrong. I have a lot of things to work out this week like make the map, talk to the photographer, make the souvenir, talk to the music people, print out misalettes and my God I wish I have enough ink, send one last invite, talk to the people coordinating the venue of the reception. Arrrgh.

I'm not pushing the panic button yet, but I'm just about to.