Tuesday, April 29, 2003


It's been a while since I've actually posted. Apologies goes to the FLIM first and foremost. Sorry for the delay. It really couldn't be helped. I'll get in touch soon. It's been pretty busy ever since Ilyn's dad passed away. There was a tough deadline to meet and thank goodness Superman Birthright is now solicited in Previews for a July release. I left 200 copies of Wasted at Comic Quest and it sold out last week. I should be going back to bring more. I've also been dealing with direct orders of Wasted to me, packaging and sending them off myself. My computer crashed after developing bad sectors. I've had to buy a new hard disc. Because I had already moved house away from my computer whiz brother, I've had to format and install a new operating system on my own. Ugh. It was bloody, but I'm glad I was able to do it myself. I finally have a dog. A dalmation named Eugene. It was given to us by Ilyn's brother Jun. Eugene is only 8 months old, but it's already a DOG, you know what I mean? He's really HUGE. But he's nice to everybody. I swear this dog would get himself stolen if I'm not careful. Well, that's enough out of me for now.