Friday, May 02, 2003




A group of my former college classmates paid me a visit here at home in San Pablo yesterday. Some of these people I saw at my wedding a few months ago, some I last saw nearly 15 years ago. It was great having them all here, so happy am I that I tried to poison them with my cooking. he.he.

Another of our former college classmate is in a serious way, confined at the Asian Hospital and pretty much the same group who came here will be going there tomorrow. John Diaz was my classmate who had been in need of blood a few months ago. We will be coming up there in the hopes of cheering him up.

Some people have complained that I had been ignoring their Yahoo Messenger messages to me. I say...huh? I never ignore any message of that sort that is sent to me. Plus, I do NOT have Yahoo Messenger installed in my system right now. They probably see me online when I log in to Yahoo, but to be really honest, I receive no messages sent to me at all, except via email.