Tuesday, May 20, 2003


At the prodding of my college classmates who want to see how FAT I've become, I got myself a cheap ass webcam. Look at the pic on the left as it will change every few minutes. NOT! he.he.

I use it with Yahoo Messenger, but I don't get to use it often. That's because I'm mostly NAKED in the house because of the damned heat. I already got an aircon unit but the fella who was supposed to install hasn't arrived yet. Sure I can put that air con up the wall as there is already a gaping hole in my room where it's supposed to go. But I would have to install a lot of electrical and fuse box shit which I don't even want to attempt.

Hey my old best friend Carlo M, you got my emails? If you replied to the address I supplied to you and it bounced, just send your email to headlesschicken@yahoo.com. I'm tortured at the prospect of letting my first email address, timawa@laguna.net go. This address has been with me for 5 years now, and I've grown really fond of it and it's the address most people know. But I'm getting around 200 messages from it in a 24 hour period and 95% of that is SPAM. NINETY FIVE FUCKING PERCENT!!! If it isn't penis enlargements it's some idiot from Nigeria wanting to scam me for my money. I'm already using a program that is supposed to deal with it, but it's not really working. I don't want to use any of those automatic spam deletion programs because they have a tendency to get rid of legitimate messages. Fuck spammers! I hope you all die and rot in burning hell!