Tuesday, February 06, 2007

This Blog Has Moved


This Blog Has Moved

Please update your bookmarks.

Yes, it's true. I'm moving my blog elsewhere. You can now find it here.

The New Komikero Comics Journal
http://gerry.alanguilan.com/

I've been fiddling with the code all day, trying to make it work for me, and now I'm at that point that I'm already satisfied with how it looks. I still have to add a lot of stuff to it like syndication, more links and graphics. I'm still figuring out how it all works so if you notice any kinks, or if there's anything you might want to suggest, let me know. The place has comments, but you can email me for a more direct response.

I will not be shutting this place down. In fact, this will now act as an archive to all my posts from this point way back to 1998.

I'm not abandoning Blogger completely though. My Crest Hut blog is still here, as well as the San Pablo City blog. Blogger works fine enough for me to continue using it. I guess I just needed something new for my almost 10 year old blog.

See you all there!