Wednesday, January 02, 2002


HAPPY NEW YEAR!

They New Year is finally here! I'm still alive and I've still got all my fingers! Thank God!

Star Movies cable channel will be showing X-Men: The Movie this month. To promote it, Star TV will be holding a comic book art exhibit, with special emphasis on X-Men, starting January 5, Saturday at Robinson's Galleria, Ortigas. The exhibit will run for more than a week. Leinil Yu, Edgar Tadeo, myself and Alamat Comics will be there on Saturday to open the exhibit. Alamat will be giving talks later in the day. I'll be there as early as Friday evening with Budjette Tan to bring artwork and help set up the exhibit.

Moulin Rouge rocks! I've had the DVD ever since before Christmas and it's all I've watched for the past couple of weeks. An absolutely stunning movie and even more stunning DVD. Some people hate this movie, but I just love it.