Tuesday, February 26, 2002


Updated the Ochlocrat page with a review from Ninth Art.

Whoo hoo! I'm buying a new computer on Thursday. Well, a new CPU at least. I got this old one in 1998, which doesn't seem so long ago, but it's already starting to fall apart and there are already some programs that I can't use with it because it has gotten too "slow".

After having finished inking High Roads #2, I'm taking a couple of days to work on Yellow Shawl as well as an Alamat short story called "The Assault". Alamat is planning something big by the end of the year and I'm really happy to be part of it. "The Assault" is an over the top science fiction story which I'm doing without any sort of reference. I'm just drawing it using whatever comes to mind, very much like what I had talked about wanting to do in my Ochlocrat page. I'm having really big fun with it and I can't wait to see it in print. :)