Sunday, September 08, 2002


It was a pretty interesting week. You learn and experience something new everyday, and every single day of the past week was just that. I mean, even in the littlest of things, you can see and learn stuff if you just look hard enough. I was talking with a friend not too long ago, waiting for her to catch a ride. As she left, she kissed me on the cheek. It was pretty startling, really. It felt nice of course, but I guess I just wasn't used to it. Another time I ate wild pig. Next I smash a guy's head into a phonebooth. Interesting experiences all.

One night I was at Comic Oddyssey and I saw a friend whom I recognized but I forgot his name. I was with another friend and not being able to introduce them to each other because I FORGOT HIS NAME was a situation I never wanted to be in. So I told the guy. Hey! I know you. But dude, sorry, I forgot your name. Well, that seems to work out ok.

Hey, it's September! Lots of birthdays this month! There's my mom, my brother, my best friend in high school and college, a couple of ex-girlfriends, another friend who likes to walk in the rain which gives me an idea for a gift, an old classmate who I forgot to greet. Arrgh! Belated Happy Birthday Jeca! And Nick Manabat's birthday is also around this time. What IS it about September and why are so many people being born at this time? Hm, let's count back 9 months and hmmm! Hey, CHRISTMAS! he.he. Lots of love and holiday spirit!

Thanks to PM Junior for the book! My utang ako sa iyong High Roads, pre! Nil's back, when do we start pre? Thanks CHez for being really nice. Thanks ILYN....for lots of things!