Saturday, December 22, 2001


Wow, it's almost Christmas! The weather is terrific! The cool weather that started November seems to have persisted, which is just terrific. I try to go out as much as I can, but work still needs to be done. After finishing Ochlocrat, I needed to start work on High Roads, the book I'm inking over Leinil Yu for Cliffhanger. I'm nearly done with issue #1, which I hope to finish before Christmas Day. I hope.

Surfing the net this morning, I stumbled upon this terrific Alex Nino site. It's a Japanese site, so the text may not register on your browser (unless you have Japanese text plugged in), but the pics are absolutely AWESOME. If you are an artist looking for inspiration this just might do it for you.

Japanese Alex Nino Site
http://www.ne.jp/asahi/techno/drome/alexnino.htm


There will be a comic book exhibit at the Robinson's Galleria in Ortigas early January for which I'll be contributing artwork to. I'll post more news about this later on.