Monday, April 01, 2002


I'm moving to Manila tomorrow! Well it's just as well. I bet I can a lot more work done. I'll be staying in Manila from Monday afternoon to Saturday morning, and it's back to San Pablo the rest of the time. Just email me at timawa@laguna.net and I'll get back to you on weekends.

Guys, I can't recommend SHAOLIN SOCCER stongly enough.



It's simply one of the funniest, most visually creative movies I've seen in a long time. I only got to see it through DVD, but it hasn't actually been shown here in the Philippines. In the US it's going to be shown next year as Kung Fu Soccer, some dubbing and editing will be done and unfortunately, they said they'll be replacing some of the music with hip hop. That's too bad, because Shaolin Soccer is perfect as it is.

HIGH ROADS #1 from Cliffhanger/DC has just come out. Go out and get yer copies!!