Sunday, February 06, 2005

My New Comics


My New Comics




Just out is DC Superheroes #10, published by PSI-COM Publishing, the only licensed publisher in the Philippines to reprint recent comics from DC Comics. This issue includes issue #10 of Superman: Birthright written by Mark Waid, pencilled by Leinil Francis Yu, inked by me, and colored by Dave McCaig.

It also includes the first issue of "Pain of the Gods" from JLA. I read this story and wow, I wasn't expecting what I read there. Very very nice story. Of course, this issue also continues Batman: HUSH.

It's available at all National Book Store Outlets, Powerbooks, Bibliarch, magazine stands, etc.



Just hot from the press is Graphic Classics: O Henry published by EUREKA Productions in Wisconsin, USA. I adapted a short O Henry story called "The Furnished Room" in 10 pages, pencilled, inked and greytoned. I can't believe the other guys my work gets to share space in: Rick Geary, Lisa K. Weber, Mark A. Nelson etc.

For more info on this book, go here:

Graphic Classics: O Henry Information Page