Monday, June 06, 2005

I No Longer Have Cellphone


I No Longer Have A Cellphone


If you have been calling me or texting me, and I haven't replied, it's because I lost my cellphone. It may be just as well because for a long time now I no longer wanted to have one, inspite of the obvious benefits of it. So I most likely won't be getting a new one anytime soon. Or not at all.

There's still email of course. I'm not totally old fashioned. It will most likely inconvenience those who I'll be meeting with, specially since they can't break off a meeting at the last minute, as cellphones have so conveniently allowed people to do.

I just hope those who agree to meet with me at a certain time and day would stick to it because I'll be definitely showing up.

I also want to get back to letter writing, as on paper and sent via the post office. I used to write on paper a lot as some of my friends who were already alive during that ancient time would remember. I owe some people letters so I'll get to that slowly. I want to take back, even just a little bit, of what the Internet has taken from me.