Sunday, July 06, 2003



I just got home from Leinil and Yai's wedding. All the old gang was there, Efren "Jay" Anacleto, Philip Tan, Edgar Tadeo, Gilbert Monsanto and Ryan Orosco. I hope to have some pictures up here soon. Damn, I really REALLY ought to get myself a digital camera. With those things I can upload pics with impunity almost immediately.

I'm so sleepy and tired...but I can't sleep yet. I have to work and finish this Bram Stoker page tonight and continue drawing it before I start inking Superman again. And then that is another tight deadline. Fun FUN July!! :)

Yes, to you DC Message board posters...That's really Leinil Yu and that's really me posting over there...:) Thanks for the feedback and support and we just want to let you know that for our part, we do listen to what you all have to say.

JUST ADDED!!

Click here to see pics of Leinil's wedding:
http://www.edgartadeo.com/duh/archives/00000080.shtml
Thanks to Edgar Tadeo!

:)