Saturday, October 16, 2004

Offline!


Offline!



We're off! Me and Ilyn will be gone for a while for our much delayed (one and a half years!) honeymoon. We'll stay stay for awhile in some remote island down south and then join our UAP chapter for our National Conference of Architects in Bohol. We won't be gone long, just a week, as there are still lots of work to do. But come tomorrow, I just don't want to think about that for a while. I expect to have a VERY busy October, November and December, and I really need to recharge for it.

In the meantime, I'll be offline. I won't be able to check my email if there isn't any Internet cafes where we're going. But even then I won't be able to check my email often anyway, and even then I'll be able to check only my Yahoo address. Hopefully, maybe, I can update this blog and the photoblog while I'm there. If I can't, then it's no big deal.

It's my 20th or so plane ride but it's Ilyn's first and quite naturally she's pretty nervous about it. But then come to think o fit, so am I! The thrill of flying still hasn't gone from me, but I can't help but still feel nervous about it. Readers of Crest Hut #2 will know what I'm talking about.

I'll be back in a week!