Saturday, December 16, 2006

HIDE: A Christmas Shocker Short Film





Ever since getting hooked on making video blogs, I've always wanted to use moving picturess as a way to tell stories in a different way. Having been so used to telling stories in comics, I wanted to explore other ways of telling stories, and video seems like a fun alternative. I think I can learn something from this kind of exercise, which I can then use to benefit my comic book work.

"HIDE" is something I came up with as I was doing it. I had no idea how I was going to finish it as I was putting together the first part. I had a laugh when I thought of how to end it. It may put some people off, but I personally think it's kind of funny.

I tried to do this as a straight suspense, but really, I'm at that point in my life where I really just can't get away from the humor that seems to creep in with anything I do.