Monday, March 24, 2003


New Releases!

A couple of books with my work on it has just been released. The first is the High Roads trade paper back, a collection of all 6 High Roads issues, written by Scott Lobdell, pencilled by Leinil Francis Yu, inked by me and colored by Edgar Tadeo. The other one is Graphic Classics: Jack London. This book is a collection of Jack London stories adapted to comics. I illustrated a scene for London's short story "Modern Dueling". The cover is by Arnold Arre.



It's a huge thrill because HIGH ROADS is the very first TPB which I had worked completely on, and I'm really proud of the work we did there. I'm very grateful for Tom Pomlun of Graphic Classics for giving me the opportunity to exert myself as an artist on his books, having also done illustrations I had pencilled and inked for the HP Lovecraft Book in addition to Jack London. I'm currently adapting and drawing (and lettering) a multi page adaptation of Bram Stoker's "The Judge's House" for an upcoming volume spotlighting the creator of Dracula.