Saturday, March 08, 2003


Yesterday would have been really tough, so really must thank for Leinil Yu for the assist. 500 copies of Wasted arrived at PULP yesterday, and Nil helped me to carry all that stuff back to his place. He then helped me carry a hundred copies to Comic Quest Megamall, and he dropped me off later at the bus station because I myself was carrying another 85 copies back home to San Pablo. So THANKS man! I really owe you one.

So I really have to apologize to you too because your name had been mispelled on the book! Jeez...

Apologies also go to Philip Tan because his drawing didn't make it to the book as I had thought.

Nevertheless, WASTED is already available right now at Comic Quest Megamall, and should be available very soon in other outlets. I'll announce where here.