Saturday, February 28, 2004


Grand Siglo Launch
February 27, Friday
7pm Glorietta 2 Activity Center, Makati

Had a lot of fun at the launch. The live ethnic music was AWESOME! Thanks to everyone who came and supported the book.


Marco, Elbert, Dean, Nikki, Mike and meeeee.....


Fero: Marco! What are you doing to my new mint book!!!??
Marco: I'm going to sign it, and there's nothing you can do to stop me!!


Dean: ...and now...the end is near....and so I face.....the final kuuuurten.....
Marco: (thought balloon)I wanna go home...


FOOD: The reason why there were so many people. Ang sarap!


Dean pointing the camera the wrong way.
Dean, the undulating voluptous dancing girl is behind you. BEHIND YOU.


Without them, walang SIGLO. Lalong lalo na si Mr. Choy (first from left). Maraming salamat po!
The rest: Yang Vergara, Carlo Vergara, me, Mike Simbulan, Dean Alfar, Nikki Alfar, Elbert Or, Jason Banico, Marco Dimaano, Andrew Drilon, Jaime Bautista


My story on display. Parang totoo a!