Sunday, March 13, 2005

Arnold Arre


Me and Arnold Arre at the Lastikman launch last December 2004.

We're all set to start work on our new regular series for Mango Comics as a followup to Lastikman. Thanks to all who supported and continue to support the book.

Thanks for all the emails and messages and feedback. Rest assured that all suggestions and critiques will be seriously considered in making our followup a much better comic book.

I'm happy that I'm continuing to work with Arnold, specially after my excellent experience working with him on Lastikman. He brought so much to the table that he certainly made it a better thing than how it started out.

Below is a drawing Arnold made for me years ago. I dunno... I think it's hilarious. Specially the chicken! I still laugh everytime I see it. Thanks man!