Wednesday, March 07, 2001


I got back from Alabang today. As usual, going there was a pain. Two weeks ago, it was that damned fiesta. Last week it was a vehicle bang up that caused mostrous traffic, and today, the damned bus had a flat tire. It's a conspiracy, I tell you.

I did something today that could probably change my life, but I'm hoping it doesn't. I'd rather not say what it is, but it would certainly solve a lot of the problems I've encountered during the past several weeks.

I saw Miss Congeniality today with my GF Ilyn. It was very entertaining! I found myself laughing out loud several times throughout the movie. All I can say is that Michael Caine is really brilliant. And it's always hilarious seeing William Shatner in ANY role.

I'm drawing Wardog right now of the Special Executive, a character from the Dr. Who mythos. It's great fun. I'll post it here once I'm done. Can't continue it tonight though. Real tired!