Monday, May 14, 2001


It's 5:30pm, and it looks a lot of those senatoriables I don't like to get voted are getting lots of votes. I'm not going to wring my hair over it. I'm not going to get distressed over it. If most Filipinos in the country are dumb enough to vote for people who will screw them over, then like I said, it's what they deserve. These are people YOU voted for. If our country goes down in flames, don't you DARE looking for someone to blame. You've got nothing and no one to blame but YOURSELVES.

In the meantime, I'm inking a 2 page Xmen spread right now which I need to finish tomorrow morning so I can Fedex it to Marvel straight away. I'll then head off to Manila to pick up more pages from Leinil, and to pick up some comics at Megamall. I'm going to check out X-Treme Xmen #1 and Thor Visionaries by Walt Simonson. I'll check if there are some new DVDs too. :)