Wednesday, October 15, 2003



Working Vacation

We rented a jeep to bring our dog Eugene to Ilyn's house until the weekend. Me and Ilyn will be leaving for Tagaytay tomorrow at 5:30 in the morning for the UAP National Conference of Architects. We'll be there until Sunday. It looks like I will be bringing some work with me to the conference. We still haven't finished the Birthright issue we're working on and by tomorrow Leinil will be finished with all his pages. It will be up to me to finish the book from here on in. I had wanted to finish the book before I left, but now it's apparent that it's not going to happen, I'll need to bring pages with me. It hasn't occured to me at all not to go to the conference. After missing it for TWO consecutive years because of work, I swore that I won't miss this one, specially now that I've took on the job of documenting all the Chapter's activities for archiving on the website. I've been playing around with the camera on and off for a couple of days. Here's what our rented house looks like from the outside. The lighting looks really strange for some reason. But I like it. Sort of surreal. I love the chickens. :)