Tuesday, January 13, 2004


After a month break, Superman: Birhtright returns with issue #6, just released! I actually haven't seen a copy yet, having just only seen the cover at Filbar's. Just waiting for my complimentaries to arrive. Just finished inking an issue and I guess I'll take a break and do some more Crest Hut drawing. I just decided to add four more pages to the issue because...well, just because. I'll have it all done before New Worlds 2 this Saturday and Sunday.

And speaking of New Worlds 2, it's the 2nd Sci Fi convention here in the Philippines and I got a booth for Komikero Comics. I'll be there to sell Crest Huts 1, 2 and 3. This year's sci fi con will be held at Rockwell in Makati. I'm not sure yet what time it starts, but you can be sure I'll be there in the afternoons with the rest of the Komikero Artists Group. We'll manage to go to a screening of Return of the King in between. That will be the FOURTH time I'll be seeing the movie. And I expect to see it several more times before it leaves the theaters.