Tuesday, January 27, 2004


PROPHECY ANTHOLOGY

The Prophecy Anthology Volumes 1 and 2 were what once was the Prophecy Magazine where I had contributed 3 stories, all of which I had written and drawn, one of which I had colored by hand. These are very short stories though, 2 stories comprising just one big page each, and the 3rd story just 2 pages. Two of those stories will be released along with the first volume, available by March 14, 2004. Once this book is released, it will represent the first writing credit I'll have in a U.S. comics publication. Of course, I find that extremely exciting. As exciting as seeing my work and name in a US comics publication for the first time. (That would be Wizard #15 way back 1992, I think.)

Previews will carry the Anthology, but you can also get copies here.