Sunday, January 18, 2004


Sci Fi and Fantasy Con PICS!

http://www.komikero.com/scificon.html

Had great fun at the con! Somewhat hot though, but fun nevertheless. The Komikero group had to leave early both nights because on the first night, we watched a screening of Return of the King. All but two in our group haven't seen it yet. I was seeing it for the fourth time. Today we had to leave early again because we still had to make our journey back to San Pablo.

Thanks to all those who came to our booth to talk, check out our stuff and big big thanks to all those who BOUGHT our stuff! I met the guys who did the ANITO game. I haven't tried it yet, but I did buy a copy from them to play later. I wish I could post more pictures, but maybe later. I'm once again working on Superman: Birthright and a couple other projects as well.