Wednesday, January 21, 2004


Crest Hut Error

I've recently discovered that a bunch of Crest Hut Butt Shop #1s that were sold at the SciFi Fantasy Con had incorrectly arranged pages in them. If you bought a copy and you found that pages are out of order, you are entitled to a new copy. If you could send the copy back to me at my mailing address below, I'll gladly send you a correct copy with a free sketch for your trouble. :) So far only issue #1 is affected.

I've also heard of and seen defective copies of Wasted Final Edition which had missing pages. If your copy is defective, just mail the copy back to me and I'll send you a new and error-free one. And a Wasted sketch too!

You need to mail the copy to me just I can be sure that the copies you have are indeed defective.

GERRY ALANGUILAN
KOMIKERO COMICS
PO BOX 67
San Pablo City Post Office
4000 Laguna