Saturday, March 11, 2006

ELMER Official Site




The official site for ELMER is now online and can be viewed here. It contains much of what I had already posted here including the teasers, but it also contains a short and concise description of what the comic book is all about.

I was surprised at the reaction to the advanced preview I posted so far, much of it is positive. WOW! Thanks to all those who sent in their thoughts, and I hope to make something you all won't regret buying next month. I'm really amused (in a good way) at the speculation that's going on about what exactly I had planned for the chickens. Rest assured that none of the teasers I've released so far have been misleading and all of that will be used in some form or another in the comic book itself.

I'm also glad the preview has spurred a few people to send in their own chicken artwork and there is a place for all of that in the site. If you wish to send your own chicken drawings, please feel free to email it to me at gerryalanguilan(at)yahoo(dot)com and I'll put them up. Please make sure that your scans are no more than 800pixels wide, and 72 dpi, saved as jpeg or gif.

Rest assured that the site will grow in content in the coming year as issues are released, and more artwork previewed.