Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Komikero March Meet!


Komikero Meet Sketch

The Komikero group met once again for our monthly sketching meets last Sunday, and I took the opportunity to sketch using a relatively cheap set of color markers from Faber-Castell. I got a 30-piece marker set for just P150 at SM Stationary. I've been experimenting with this ever since the Canossa College Day where I started playing around drawing with pentels. Very cool, and a bit challenging because even though I had a lot of colors to choose from, it's tough to pick colors that won't clash.


Jonas Diego, Jerald Dorado, Edgar Tadeo and Ariel Atienza. We hung out at Sampalok Lake in the park in front of "Tahanan ni Aling Meding" Hotel and Restaurant.


Ed, Ariel and Jonas


Jerald
http://jrldorado.blogspot.com/


Ariel
http://figurativity.blogspot.com/


Mylene Panagsagan and Jerald


Jonas and Jerald


Lunch at Tahanan ni Aling Meding.

The next meet looks like it's gonna be a swim meet at Sabang Hills. It was a really hot day! I wasn't feeling too good and I nixed our tradition of walking around the lake after ever meet.

Check out Ed's SKETCH, and his Komikero Meet Photo Gallery.

Hey, a little change in the blog color scheme. Time for something new, I think.