Thursday, April 01, 2004


He.he. What a bunch of interesting feedback I got all day. Thanks to everyone who texted, wrote, called with sentiments of amusement, annoyance, and concern. I had wanted to do this last year, but I thought of it one day late. I thought I'd do it on time this year.

Happy April Fool's day everybody!

Happy Birthday to Gilbert Monsanto! Happy birthday too to my mother in law. Thanks for the Chop Suey! And congrats to Mon. Thanks for the blowout!

I managed to aquire another batch of original art today, this time from Francisco V. Coching, Larry Alcala and more Nestor Redondo! The book is growing stronger everyday. :)

I just finished writing a story for the Alamat Anthology for Alamat's 10th year anniversary called "The Once and Future Legend". I wanted to make a serious story, but those kinds of stories seem to escape me at the moment. So I ended up doing something what I hope to be funny.

I'm really tired....and sleepy. Good night!