Tuesday, April 20, 2004


MWAHAHA!



From Zach Yonzon, Mango Comics:

Laugh the political and economic worries away with Mango Comics' newest
title, Mwahaha Humor Magazine! Featuring the country's top cartoonists from
Pol Medina, Jr. to Tonton Young, new talent from Mannix Abrera to Marcus
Nada, and some special guests such as Gerry Alanguilan!

Attend the launch this April 23, at Sanctum Unmasct in Intramuros! 7pm
onwards, with comedian / ventriloquist Ony Carcamo providing the additional
laughs! See you there!


Yes! See Johnny Balbona in action in his debut on the pages of Mango Comics' Mwahaha! I really wish I could go to the launch but wouldn't it have been just perfect if this launch was held last Friday, when I had a room at the Manila Hotel and this venue is just next door? That would have been great! But well, since it's this Friday, I only wish I can go. I think it would be really fun! Specially if I would get to meet all these great cartoonists.