Monday, December 01, 2003


I did some last piece of Comics Festival business today before I concentrate totally on this Superman issue for several days until Friday. I hope to be finished with the issue long before then because there is one more piece of art I need to finish for the exhibit at the festival. Me and Geoff picked up some streamers I had made a week before. We brought it to the Municipal hall to get the necessary permits to get it displayed on the steets. We installed one near Pizza Hut, and another at the unfinished pedestrian overpass in front of Central School. We had to install it as soon as possible to get maximum exposure before the Festival itself. Right there in the picture is our co-organizer Mr. Marino's worker Mario and on the left is GEOFF! Thanks pare! It was tough getting up there because the stairs are unfinished making it difficult to climb.