Thursday, July 28, 2005

I'm Back...:)



Back Online!


And not a moment too soon as a couple of editors are ready to break down my door. Sorry for the delay and all, I'll make it up the rest of this week.

Thanks for all the helpful messages I received on this blog and email with regards to getting my computer up and running! Regardless of what I think of technology, ang galing talaga ng Internet! It has helped me solve a lot of problems I would have otherwise have had difficulty dealing with had I been completely offline.

May konting problems pa rin, pero they're minor and I should be able to resolve this matter completely by next week. Whew!

Next week I'll start a kind of overview of the work I've so far done, starting with all the stuff I ever inked. I've been looking over them and wow, I've inked a LOT of comics in the past 10 years. I think it would be fun (for me at least) to revisit them one by one, starting with Harriers for Entity way back in 1995.

Till next week then.