Tuesday, May 23, 2006

ELMER Trailer



ELMER TRAILER
For slow connections, press play and then press pause.
Let the video load completely before pressing play once again.

Elmer #1 is at the printer and they promised delivery by middle of next week. They were good enough to offer to deliver the copies right here in San Pablo, which is great! That solves a problem I've been thinking about for a while.

I'll make delivery to stores by next weekend so you can check the Megamall branch of Comicquest, Druid's Keep in Magallanes (3rd Floor of where Rustan is located) and Comics Odyssey in Robinson's Malate by Sunday, June 4. I'll deliver to other branches of Comicquest at a later date, and while Mag:net has agreed to carry Elmer, I still need to talk to them for the details. I'll also try to talk to the owners of the store that used to be Filbar's at Alabang Town Center if they could carry it.

I'll be at the Toycon next month so come on and visit so we can talk comics!

For the meantime, here's a little trailer of ELMER.