Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Komikero.com/Elmer/Humanis Rex




I've just uploaded a major redesign of Komikero.com to reflect my current projects to hopefully show visitors a quick overview of who I am and what I do in just a few glances. It's still a work in progress as I will continue to redesign individual pages, but all links are clickable as of right now.

The topmost largest graphic will change, depending on which project I'm featuring at the moment. In this particular case, it's ELMER, the first issue of which will be made available at select stores beginning this Saturday, June 3.

These stores include:

Comicquest
Basement, Megamall Bldg. A, Edsa

Comics Odyssey
Robinson's Place, Malate

Druid's Keep
Magallanes (3rd Floor, behind Rustans)

I'm working on making it available on more stores and I'll announce them here when I can.


Humanis Rex! #14

Page from Humanis Rex for Fudge Magazine's June issue. Check out the new redesigned Komikero.com for an information page about this strip.