Monday, May 22, 2006

Selling on Ebay


Selling on Ebay


In order to fund my various publishing ventures, I'll be selling some of my stuff at Ebay Philippines, and some original art from Superman: Birthright, Batman/Danger Girl and Silent Dragon at Ebay Worldwide. I've had an agent sell some stuff for me on Ebay many years ago, and it turned out ok. But now I want to try it for myself. I'm normally hesitant to sell any of my original art (as Leinil would attest), but if I get to publish more comics because of this, then it would be just allright.

I'm testing the waters now on Ebay Philippines by selling a copy of WASTED: Final Edition, one of the very few I have left here in the house. (To db of QC, don't worry, your copy is safe with me.) I would have sold some original Wasted art, but they all went up in smoke when Pulp's offices burned down many years ago.


I got my dates confused. I thought the TOYCON was this month. It's NEXT month. Although I've already said that I won't be getting a booth, a friend of mine invited me to sell stuff at his booth if I wanted to. Well, in that case, I'll be there. I'll be selling copies of ELMER, as well as meet with people who won items from me at Ebay.ph. More details on the Toycon later.