Friday, November 24, 2006

Message Board Closed


Message Board Closed

My old message board that used to be hosted at Delphi is now closed. Regular visitors to the message board looking to discuss komiks can do so at the new message board linked below:

The Philippine Komiks Message Board
http://komikero.proboards107.com/

If you have any questions with regards to Komikero Publishing and to my other work, please email me, and I'll do my best to answer you directly and if you would allow it, I'll post your question and my answers right here as well.

I had not intended to close the Delphi Forum completely. I just wanted to close it, but leave it archived and viewable, as some forums have done. But as it went, I must have pushed the wrong button and there you go, the forum is completely closed. I wish to thank all those who have visited and shared their thoughts.