Saturday, June 03, 2006

Elmer Delivery 2


Finally delivered copies to both Comics Odyssey in Robinson's Place Malate, and Druid's Keep in Magallanes.

Thanks to JP and Mike Simbulan of Comicquest, Sandy Sansolis of Comics Odyssey and Felix Cua of Druid's Keep for their support. Mabuhay kayo!

Sandy also informed me that he will also be bringing copies to another store in Fairview. I'll get more info on that later. Thanks Sandy, specially for the Superyor Komiks issue. Ang ganda!

If anyone wishes to get in touch with me, please try not using my Komikero.com and PLDTDSL address for the meantime. If you sent me messages there from Wednesday onwards, I would appreciate it a lot if you could send them again to my Yahoo address. Since I don't have Internet access at home, my Yahoomail address is the only one I'm able to check. Using the email contact form (http://www.alanguilan.com/sanpablo/contact/) will forward all messages there. Thanks!

PS.

There may be an article on ELMER at next Saturday's Philippine Daily Inquirer.

:)