Friday, June 02, 2006

Elmer Delivery


As of right now, ELMER is available at ComicQuest, Megamall. We're going around Metro Manila seeing some new sights as we deliver the comic books to different stores. I'm hanging out at an Internet cafe at the SM Mall of Asia and there's only one thing I can say. "A-A! Kainaman! Ang laki namang tindahan nire!! Walastik!"

We'll be delivering copies to Comics Odyssey at Robinson's Place and Druid's Keep at Magallanes much later today after we've been sufficiently awed senseless at the enormity of this mall. I remember an old strip at an old MAD book. I think it was something drawn by Wally Wood, about a mall so huge that the place had different time zones. I thought it it was ridiculous. Now I'm not so sure.

Anyway, I still don't have phone/Internet at home. Arh!