Monday, June 26, 2006

Ernie Chan, Jun Lofamia

Apologies for not having been able to update the online museum in any significant way in the past couple of months, but I'll be rectifying it soon with galleries and profiles of Ernie Chan and Jun Lofamia. As a preview, here are a few scans:




Ernie Chan

Jun Lofamia


Regular vistors to this site would know who Jun Lofamia is, and it's about time I've put up a profle and gallery for this underrated artist. Thanks to Erni Labao for the scan.

**********************

I've put up another page of original art for auction at Ebay. This time, it's a cover for X-Force #105, pencilled by Whilce Portacio. This was published by Marvel Comics sometime in 1999-2000.








Click on the image or here to go to the listing.

I put this up because I was curious as to how it would do, as it's only "half" an original, meaning, I did not ink this on Whilce's original pencils. He emailed me a high res scan of the pencil, then I printed it out in Marvel's art board and I inked on that. Although Whilce's pencils are not physically underneath my inks, this is the original inked art that was used in the published cover.

I have no idea of the value of something like this would have, and in six days I guess I'll find out.