Monday, June 05, 2006

Elmer Review. Meyo de Jesus


Elmer #1 gets its first review from writer Dean Alfar in his blog:

Easily the best comic book I've read this year (including both local and imported comic books), "Elmer" is something you must read.

For the rest of review, visit Dean's blog here.

Thanks Dean!! Kain tayo sa KFC. Treat ko. he.he.

For people in the US who want to read it, I'll currently arranging to make it available through Mile High Comics and Cold Cut. Stay tuned for details.


Caricature by
Meyo de Jesus


Something I got in the mail from one of Guhit Pinoy's most talented crew. ha! ha! I wish my hair were really THAT plentiful. Maraming salamat, pare!



That's me, Ilyn and Komikera Zara Macandili resting at SM Mall of Asia last Friday while we were delivering ELMER in Manila stores. Zara is one of three semi-regular people who assists me in my comics works and Ilyn in her crafts works.