Sunday, October 29, 2006

Komikero Meeting for October


Komikero Meeting for October


Got a bit rained out at the meeting. It wasn't raining too hard, actually it rained only very slightly but it prevented us from bringing out our sketchbooks anyway and just hung around beside the lake taking pics and videos. At least that's my excuse. I'm growing more fascinated with putting together videos in my free time. Here's the one I made for today.



Back at the house by 4 in the afternoon, those in the meeting including me, Raipo, Jonas and Rod came up with a really interesting project for Komikero for December. Unfortunately, there's space for only 3 more Komikeros for the project, so I hope some of them who don't get to participate feels too badly. It's nothing personal, but I hope I can come up with a selection process that would be fair. Drawing straws or names from a box probably. Once the names are selected, I'll talk more about the project here.

I'll have to prepare a little bit for tomorrow. Hero Channel is coming over for to do an interview. There's a typhoon coming, stronger than Milenyo, I hear, but thankfully it wouldn't pass anywhere near us. Still, I hope they don't run into problems getting here. I'm gonna have to do some major cleaning outside so it won't be too embarassing.