Sunday, July 08, 2001


I just turned down inking jobs for Dark Horse! I can't believe it! This is the 2nd time I declined job offers from them. The first time I was offered to draw GHOST, but I had to decline because I was currently committed to inking stuff for Avalon. This time around, I'm committed to drawing Ochlocrat. And I prefer to be drawing Ochlocrat rather than do more inking jobs, even if it is from Dark Horse. I really want to try pencilling and inking a whole book myself. And I'm really grateful to Doug Miers of Conspiracy Comics for giving me this opportunity. Thanks man.

Are you a Filipino Comic Book creator? If you are head on over to the Filipino Comic Creator Directory and have yourself listed. The database is still small, but with the help of Filipino artists around the world, it could be a comprehensive source of information on Filipino Comic Art and it's creators. Contact the webmaster now!