Thursday, July 19, 2001


Today I realized just how much the Internet has changed how we live. I know it already has, but I see more and more changes every day. I was watching the premiere of C.S.I. on AXN last night. It looks to be like a terrific show and it looks to be something that I'll be watching on a regular basis. Well, the pilot episode ended pretty much on a shocking, and unbearable, cliffhanger. The way it ended, it looks like they just fatally shot one of the major characters. Well, in the old days, you would have squirmed, writhed, and suffered horribly for 7 days before you found out what happened next. Not so with the Interent so close at hand. A few texts typed and a click of a button, you FIND OUT what happens next. It would have been better to have watched it 7 days from now, but jeez. I knew I couldn't resist.

Anyway, showing right now is The Immortal, starring Lorenzo Lamas. Oh boy, am I really starting to HATE this show. I haven't been particularly thrilled to see Lamas in anything, but to see him star in a show thats oh so obviously, and unashamedly, a Highlander rip off is just too much. I'm a HUGE Highlander fan. Both of the movies and the TV series. To watch this thing is just too painful. I'm tuning somewhere else now...