Wednesday, July 04, 2001


Working on this book Ocholocrat, I suddenly realized that 60% of the story happens in and out of a limousine. The story specifies a long sedan. I don't even know what a sedan is! I think I better do some vehicle research first before going on. I've been spending the last hour or so browsing the net for limousine photos and to find out just what a sedan is. Typing "What is a Sedan?" in any search engine gets me nowhere. I finally resorted to dictionary.com for the definition and it basically means 4 doors. Allright, a limousine with 4 doors. But I need to get the details right. I can't bullshit my way to drawing a car, specially a kind of car I've never even seen with my own eyes. I gotta have reference, at least so I know what I'm drawing is essentially technically correct. I'm gonna go to Toy Kingdom tomorrow and hopefully I'll be able to get a nice limousine toy, get some auto magazines....